Through this calculator you can estimate the amount of court tax you have to pay for filing your case or for other services provided by the court.
Read user instructions here
- In the “Court” buttons, select the court where you have to submit your case.
- In the “Description” field, enter the type of service (i.e. submission, claim) you are looking for once you start filling in the field.
- The court fee amount. This is displayed once you have selected the type of service.
- Legal reference. This represents the full reference as presented in the text of the Administrative Instruction 01/2017 on court fees.
• Download Administrative Instruction 01/2017 on court fees.
• To see the list of tax-free submissions, and the list of tax exemptions, please download the list here.
The calculator for calculating court fees is provided as an auxiliary tool so that the parties can estimate the cost of applicable taxes. The calculations presented here are orienting to the parties and are not binding.
All payments are made at the relevant court as per the legal advice.